OBDZON via Amazon has FOXWELL NT201 DIY OBD2 OBD II Scanner for $30.79 with free shipping. You can save $13.20 at checkout
- Works with all standard OBDII/EOBD & CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks (12V only), SUVs and minivans sold worldwide
- Reads engine fault codes and shows definitions
- Clears codes,turns off the MIL and resets monitors.
- I/M readiness hot key provides a quick access to emissions readiness status, DTC information and erase function.
- Displays complete live data stream in text and graph format
- fuel trim, engine coolant temp etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set.
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions—English, Spanish, French etc.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN).