Amazon has Oxgord MS300 OBD2 Scanner CAN OBDII Code Reader for $14.95 with free shipping for prime member or on orders over $25, that’s the lowest price from August to September.
- Measuring 2.75”L x 4”W x 24”H and weighing in at 8 ounces, the OBDII scan tool will comfortably fit in the palm of your hand
- Works with most 1996 & newer US-based vehicles that are OBDII compliant (including CAN) and supports all OBDII protocols
- Once plugged into your vehicle’s 16 pin OBDII DLC, the unit will turn on and prompt you to start your ignition
- Displays over 3000 generic error codes in the database, it also clears trouble codes (DTC’s) and turns off the check engine light (MIL)
- Not only does the OBD II Scan Tool MS300 read & clear codes, it also retrieves the VIN (vehicle identification number) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support mode 9